Sec. 192.022: Delay of One Year Or More: Application Filed with State Registrar

Subject to department rules, an application to file a delayed birth certificate for a birth in this state not registered before the one-year anniversary of the date of birth shall be made to the state registrar.


Acts 1989, 71st Leg., ch. 678, Sec. 1, eff. Sept. 1, 1989.

Amended by:

Acts 2015, 84th Leg., R.S., Ch. 1 (S.B. 219), Sec. 3.0555, eff. April 2, 2015.